- E 150a,
- Saccharum Tostum,
- Zuckerkulör, Einfacher,
- Caramel (color). The substance obtained by controlled heat treatment of food-grade carbohydrates. Food-grade acids, alkalies, and salts may be used to assist carmelization. Food-grade antifoaming agents may be used in an amount not greater than that required to produce the intended effect. Consists essentially of colloidal aggregates that are dispersible in water but only partly dispersible in alcohol-water solutions. Depending upon the particular carmelizing agent used, may have a positive or negative colloidal charge in solution,
- cosmetic dye,
No information available
Please log in to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health.
Studies, literature and statements
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about Caramel.
This list includes 10 random products that contain Caramel.
- Tooth Gel
- Shine Expert
- Genifique Yeux
- Cd Waschlotion Avocado
- Essensity Superb Coulour Performance (Ultrablond Beige Gold)
- Sp Smoothen Shampoo
- Night Collagen
- Body Oil Beauty Öl-Peeling
- Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Shampoo 2017
- Aloe Vera Extra Freshness