No information available
- Paraffin waxes and Hydrocarbon waxes. A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum fractions by solvent crystallization (solvent deoiling) or by the sweating process. It consists predominantly of straight chain hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly greater than C20/Paraffin waxes (petroleum), hydrotreated. A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained by treating a petroleum wax with hydrogen in the presence of a catalyst. It consists predominantly of straight chain paraffinic hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of about C20 through C50,
- viscosity regulating,
- Mineral oils,
Please log in to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health.
Studies, literature and statements
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about Paraffin.
This list includes 10 random products that contain Paraffin.
- Mascara Ultra Volume
- Sofort Einziehende Handcreme
- Malseife Blau
- Advanced Hydro-Liquid Compact
- Hypnose Star 24 H Mascara
- Zimt Alge Plus
- Bad Gal Bang Mascara Black
- Neutrale Schutzsalbe - Täglicher Intimschutz - Hormonfrei - Er + Sie (2019)