Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN,
- Hydrolisierte Weizenproteine,
- Protein aus Weizen, Hydrolysiert,
- Tricitum Vulgare,
- Hydrolized Wheat Protein,
- Protein hydrolyzates, wheat germ. Substance obtained by acidic, alkaline, or enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat germ composed primarily of amino acids, peptides, and proteins. It may contain impurities consisting chiefly of carbohydrates and lipids along with smaller quantities of miscellaneous organic substances of biological origin,
- hair conditioning,
- skin caring,
Please log in to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health.
Studies, literature and statements
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.