Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
- HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN,
- Hydrolisierte Pflanzen-Proteine,
- Protein hydrolyzates, vegetable. Substance obtained by acidic, alkaline, or enzymatic hydrolysis of mixed vegetables composed primarily of amino acids, peptides, and proteins. It may contain impurities consisting chiefly of carbohydrates and lipids along with smaller quantities of miscellaneous organic substances of biological origin,
- hair conditioning,
- skin caring,
No information available
Please log in to find out how this ingredient is characterized and may affect your health.
Studies, literature and statements
Please log in to read excerpts from scientific literature and experts statements about Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein.
This list includes 10 random products that contain Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein.
- Reconstruct Repair Masque
- Gentle Cleanser
- La Mer Advanced Beauty Serum
- Dissolve And Solve
- Luxe Leave In Mask
- Vegane Gesichtsmaske
- Ahuhu Keratin Rebuild Treatment
- Vital Intensiv Serum
- B Ageless X50b Cell Power B-Vitamin Water
- Aloe Vera Klärendes Gesichtswasser